The Key Account Manager may be located onsite at the customer’s location or spend considerable time at our customer location(s) and will have primary responsibility to engage and interact with our customer contacts at a selected account(s). This interaction may include organizing and leading regularly scheduled meetings with the customer on a variety of topics, with the goal being to ensure our client(s) are highly satisfied with TRIMEDX as a partner. Additionally, this role will be the primary lead on any/all items related to customer concerns and will assemble a cross-functional team when necessary to resolve and areas of conflict or concern, especially related to the TriMedx/Client contract. The expectation is to develop and maintain strong relationships, striving to be a trusted advisor, across the customer base and help facilitate meetings and other engagements as necessary.
Account Management (85%)
• Interact with client on a consistent basis to address ad hoc questions/issues, present TRIMEDX products and functionality, and resolve client concerns
• Establish and nurture mutually beneficial, long-term relationships with assigned strategic clients.
• Schedule and lead routine meetings with client and internal TRIMEDX personnel as necessary.
• Act as primary point of contact in any contract disputes with client and engage VP of Client Services as necessary.
• Partner with Solutions Mgmt. team to develop and implement TRIMEDX solutions to improve value to Client
• Act as a subject matter expert to TRIMEDX internal teams on the client’s organization and goals, championing the needs of the client
• Engage internal TRIMEDX teams to ensure that all client commitments for reporting and analysis are met on time
• Partner with the Solutions Mgmt. and Operations teams and other internal resources to quickly perform root cause analyses on client escalations and provide the client with appropriate information and resolution steps
• Ensure satisfactory and mutually beneficial resolution to escalations and disputes when at all possible.
• Clearly communicate issues, concerns and areas of focus clearly within the organization and provide status updates at regular intervals and as required.
• Prepare and present monthly reports around overall client health any areas of concerns, status of any/all projects and any key successes.
• Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs.
• Work closely with internal and field operations teams to ensure a well-rounded approach to client management and to ensure maximum profitability within the client account.
Account Development (15%)
• Work with client to understand needs and requirements and offer TRIMEDX solutions where applicable to address those needs.
• Proactively engage with client on new TRIMEDX offerings.
• Build and help maintain strategic-level promoters within the client’s business.
Education and Work Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in management, engineering, or technological related field is required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience managing in a clinical engineering environment preferred with a total of at least 7 years of overall experience is required.
• Experience in account management dealing with complex customers highly preferred
• Demonstrated ability in dealing with complex customers.
• Strong business acumen.
• Deep knowledge of the clinical engineering industry.
• Strategic leadership skills to execute initiatives and objectives.
• Strong written, verbal, and presentational communication skills.
• Strong conflict resolution skills with demonstrated ability.
• Ability to be diplomatic in all situations.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• CRM knowledge desirable.